- Parents should inform the instructor if their baby has or develops any health issues that will affect their attending swimming lessons.
- Please remove any loose fitting or sharp jewellery and tie back long hair before entering the pool.
- Please ensure that you give your child a light meal before swimming at least one hour before your class begins.
- A well-fitting neoprene outer swim nappy must be worn over a re-usable swim nappy if your child hasn’t been potty trained for at least 6 months.
- Photography is not permitted in any of our pool buildings due to due to child protection issues. We will arrange for underwater photos of your child to be taken at least twice a year.
- To allow more room for changing, please do not leave child car seats and pushchairs etc. in the changing rooms. Car seats/pushchairs left anywhere on the pool premises are left at your own risk.
- Food is not allowed in the pool area or changing areas.
- All used nappies and litter must be taken home with you and not left in the pool building. Please remove shoes (or put on blue shoe covers) on entry to the poor building in order to keep the poolside and changing areas clean for your baby.
Thank you for your co-operation.